Are Your Customers Happy or Not?
Looking to measure your customer satisfaction? You should be!
9 out of 10 of unhappy customers won't return, so the primary goal of any business should be to ensure the happiness of their customers.
Customer satisfaction surveys are one of the most popular and effective ways of accurately capturing and monitoring the satisfaction levels of your customers. Most customer satisfaction surveys simply ask the survey respondent how happy they are.
Types of customer satisfaction surveys:
- In application surveys: this customer satisfaction survey is embedded in your website and is typically just a few questions in length. It's considered to be one of the more effective types of satisfaction surveys in terms of response level because the customer is prompted to respond while they are actively using your website.
- After service surveys: This satisfaction survey asks the customer about a specific product or service right after they have used the product or service. This can be done through email or live chat. The effectiveness of this survey type lies in the speed at which the survey is delivered following the customer's experience with your product or service.
- Emailed surveys: email surveys can be longer and more detailed and therefore provide more extensive feedback from your customers regarding their experience. The downside of emailed surveys is their comparatively lower response rate.
Using QuickTapSurvey, you can create surveys like this Happy or Not survey template example and collect direct customer feedback! With over 35 question types and design personalization, your surveys are completely customizable and most importantly: effective! Use our survey application to capture customer feedback anywhere, even offline, and use our analytics tools to take fast and effective action with your data.
How to collect customer feedback using QuickTapSurvey's Happy or Not survey example:
- Sign up for one of our plans on quicktapsurvey.com (we offer an Pro and Premium level plan)
- Build your Happy or Not customer satisfaction survey (start with this template or create your own from scratch)
- Download our app on your tablet
- Start collecting satisfaction feedback from your customers (collect data in person or with a kiosk - it even works offline!)
- Sync your data to your QuickTapSurvey and analyze your responses to take action
Start your free trial today, and gain access to our templates through the QuickTapSurvey app.