Founded in 1998, the Montreal International Documentary Festival (Rencontres internationales du documentaire de Montréal – RIDM) presents a selection of the year’s best documentaries from Canada and around the world for general and professional audiences. RIDM also organizes an impressive number of parallel events that promote films. The Montreal International Documentary Festival uses QuickTapSurvey for lead capture and to gather feedback from festival attendees.
- Replace clipboards and paper surveys for lead capture
- Measure returning vs brand new festival attendees
- Make it hassle-free for attendees to answer questions while waiting in line
- Make it easy for volunteers to collect data
- Use QuickTapSurvey on iPads, spread across each festival venue
- Design survey to capture leads and audience demographics
- Use built-in question types with shortcuts for easy data entry
- Train volunteers to use the platform with confidence
- Volunteers learned to use the app with ease
- iPads helped start conversations with attendees
- User friendly interface increased response rates
- Real-time analytics provided required marketing insights
Also published on Medium.