Maximizing customer satisfaction is key to creating brand loyalty and increasing revenue. The easiest way to get a better understanding of customer satisfaction is by using customer satisfaction surveys. These surveys focus on identifying what is most important to your customers, from their experience with your products all the way to how they interact with your brand.
Gathering data on customer satisfaction will help you identify common customer issues and concerns, as well as highlight what customers love most about your product, service, and brand. Reviewing and acting on customer feedback can make the difference between implementing a change that fails or flourishes.
If you’re ready to start using customer satisfaction surveys to gather useful feedback that helps your team make better business decisions, we’re here to help! Below are questions to use in your customer satisfaction survey to ensure you collect feedback that is clear, honest, and helpful. We’ve given you lots of options to ensure you’re able to craft a survey that best addresses the experiences of your audience.
Did you know? Attracting a new customer is 6-7 times more expensive than retaining a current one! This is why customer satisfaction is crucial to business success.
If you’re not sending out customer satisfaction surveys to customers who reach out to your customer service team, you’re missing out on a gold mine of data. Your customer service team can make or break customer loyalty, considering 89% of consumers have switched to doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience.
Sending surveys to those who interact with customer service is an easy way to identify common customer issues and frustrations. It can also provide insight into what types of trainings and improvements need to be enacted throughout your customer service team.
Here are some questions to consider in the realm of customer service:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how helpful was the customer service representative who helped you?
- Did your customer service representative seem knowledgeable?
- How quickly were you helped?
- Would you recommend a friend or family member contact our customer service department if they faced an issue?
- How could our customer service representatives improve?
The heart of your business is the product you sell. It’s important to frequently survey your customers to better understand how your product is excelling and where it is falling flat. Product usage survey questions can provide insights on the wants and needs of your audience, helping guide decisions on product improvements and new offerings.
When surveying customers about a product, here are some questions to include:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the quality of this product?
- How often do you purchase this product?
- Why do you purchase this product?
- What made you choose to purchase this product?
- How likely are you to purchase this product again?
Read Next: 5 Metrics to Track Customer Satisfaction
We live in a world that revolves around online experiences. Many customers may be interacting with your brand solely through your website. To keep these customers coming back, you need to know if they’re satisfied with their website experience.
Here’s what to ask customers regarding their experience and satisfaction with your site:
- Do you find our website easy to navigate?
- Did you find the information you needed on our website?
- How often do you visit our website?
- Why do you come to our website?
- What could we do to improve your website experience?
It’s smart to send out a general customer satisfaction survey to get a pulse on how satisfied customers are in general with your business. Send this survey every six months to ensure you’re maintaining a high level of satisfaction with customers. The survey data can help you better understand the impact of major business changes, like pricing, product offerings, or service.
Here are some great questions to ask in your general customer satisfaction survey:
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how likely are you to refer a friend to our business?
- How satisfied have you been with us over the past six months?
- Have our products/services met your expectations?
- Why do you choose to do business with us?
- What can we do to improve your experience?
As brick-and-mortar stores continue to fight for foot traffic, it’s more important than ever before to ensure the satisfaction of your store customers. The last thing you want to do is lose a customer due to a bad experience.
Unsurprisingly, a majority of Americans have decided to not go through with a purchase because of a poor customer service experience. Don’t let revenue walk out the door! Implement a customer satisfaction survey targeted to your store customers to discover what is working well and what needs to be improved to ensure customers keep coming back.
Consider asking store customers these questions:
- How satisfied were you with your recent store visit?
- Would you recommend shopping in our store to a friend or family member?
- Were you able to find everything you needed in store?
- How satisfied were you with the service you received?
- What could we do to improve our stores?
If you’re looking for a tool that can help you launch customer satisfaction surveys in just a few minutes, give QuickTapSurvey a try! Our intuitive software makes it simple to quickly launch beautiful surveys that will unlock ample amounts of data for your team. Check out all of our customer satisfaction survey templates and try them now by starting a free trial.