We’re so thrilled to announce our Zapier integration, which allows you to connect QuickTapSurvey with your favorite business and productivity applications like HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Constant Contact, Marketo and more!
What is Zapier
If you run a business, you’re probably already familiar with Zapier, which is an online tool to connect apps so you can trigger automated actions.
For example, let’s say you want to create a contact in Hubspot from every lead you gather at a trade show. Instead of performing a whole bunch of actions including sorting an Excel sheet and importing data manually, Zapier does it instantly through an automated workflow called a Zap template.
A Zap template is a pre-defined automated workflow between two apps. For our launch, we built 10 ready-to-use Zap templates that you can access here. In the coming weeks and months, we’ll be adding a lot more. What’s more, you can custom build your own Zap templates in just a few simple steps. Because Zapier was built for the non-technical user, Zap creation is extremely easy.
What can you do with Zapier
With Zapier, the sky really is the limit. In addition to the ready-to-use Zap templates we referenced above, here are some cool Zaps for businesses. Looking for a specific integration? Let us know here and we will create a custom Zap template just for you.
- Create a Zendesk ticket from survey responses
- Get Slack notifications for survey responses
- Save survey responses as text files in Dropbox
- Create Trello cards from new survey responses
- Get an SMS alert whenever your survey is completed
- Send a follow-up email using Gmail for new survey responses
- Receive photos collected in your survey as an email attachment
- Save new survey responses to a Google sheets spreadsheet
- Creating new Salesforce contacts from QuickTapSurvey leads
- Add survey responses to JIRA as issues
- Add new survey responses to Pipedrive as deals
- Create Asana tasks from survey responses
- Create events in Google Calendar from survey responses
- Add survey responses to QuickBooks online as customers
- Add survey responses to Infusionsoft as notes
- Add new survey responses to Google Docs as text files
- Add Xero contacts from new QuickTapSurvey leads
- Create Emma subscribers from new form entries
- Request signatures in SignNow from new form entries
- Create notes on Evernote from new survey responses
How it works
To connect your favorite business apps to QuickTapSurvey, you will need an active Zapier account (create one here, it’s free), and an active QuickTapSurvey form or survey. To start, simply connect your published survey to Zapier and choose the app you want it to connect to.
For example, below is the workflow to add new QuickTapSurvey leads to Microsoft Dynamics CRM as contacts. With this integration, your contacts are already in your CRM, ready for you to reach out to them.
Add new QuickTapSurvey form entries to Microsoft Dynamics CRM as contacts
How this QuickTapSurvey-Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration works:
1. A new survey response is submitted in QuickTapSurvey
2. The survey response triggers the Zap
3. Zapier creates a contact in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM account