Write for QuickTapSurvey!
Want to write for QuickTapSurvey? Great, let’s get you started!
Our blog is an ever-evolving place, but there are a few fundamentals we would like to share with you.
Blog Audience and Topics
QuickTapSurvey is a survey app used by companies such as Nike, Virgin Airlines, Coca-Cola and Stanford University for all types of data collection including customer feedback, market research and lead capture at trade shows and events.
Our readers are business folks looking for insights that will help their company grow. They range from small business owners to executives at multinational corporations, so your writing will have to speak to a variety of interests.
Here are the types of contributions we look for:
1) Stories about a brand or project using QuickTapSurvey
2) Ways to use surveys and forms to capture data such as:
2.4 audits, inspections, assessments and evaluations
3) Survey science and data collection best practices (survey design, question types, survey bias, response collection, reporting etc)
Voice, Tone and Style
We love articles that are casual in tone. While you are likely writing about serious and well-researched topics, aim to sound more like a helpful friend rather than an academic.
Here are a few basic dos and don’ts:
- Feel free to include one backlink to your site, but your article shouldn’t be a sales pitch
- Always link out to your sources of information
- Please don’t send us content that has been published elsewhere
- Stick to a minimum of 600 words per post
- Do include at least 2 images with necessary credits. For videos, please add both the link to the video and the embed code in your Google document.
Please write a three sentence professional bio with your title and company, as well as include links to your Twitter and LinkedIn profiles. We ask that you email us your headshot along with your article.
Publishing and Distribution
Your article will be edited and published generally within a week and we’ll send you the link. Once published, we will distribute your article on social media, and in many cases, with our newsletter community that reaches over 90,000 businesses.
Naturally, we hope that you will also distribute your guest post with your entire community and include @QuickTapSurvey in your social distribution.
Your Google document and other assets should be sent to Content Marketing Manager, Deepa Christina Radh at deepa-at-quicktapsurvey.com