- January Product Wishes Granted – Kiosk Notifications and Satisfaction Rating Reporting
- Online Surveys vs Focus Groups: How to Make the Right Choice?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Potentially Disastrous Customer Service Fails
- Is Customer Satisfaction Worth the Effort? 5 Ways to Maximise ROI
- Why Customers Leave Negative Reviews Online (And What You Can Do To Prevent It)
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Losing Customers (And What You Can Do About It)
- Why Every HR Manager Needs to Collect 360 Degree Feedback From Employees
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Target Audience Before Starting a Business
- 10 Ways to Find New Customers and Increase Sales in 2017
- CSAT, CES or NPS? Which Customer Satisfaction Metric Is Right For You?
January Product Wishes Granted – Kiosk Notifications and Satisfaction Rating Reporting
Happy New Year! The first release of the year boasts two new features to kiosk surveys to improve their reliability and a few enhancements to exporting data and editing your survey content.
*NEW* Kiosk Survey Features
If you use kiosk surveys to collect customer feedback, you likely already know that making sure that your surveys are up and running and collecting data is crucial. Giving you peace of mind and improving visibility around kiosk reliability were the inspiration behind this release.
Kiosk Failure Notification
Kiosk failure notifications enable you to create email alerts when a kiosk becomes unresponsive. Note: this feature is available for Expert plan users only.
Active Kiosks Report
Provides you with a view of all of your current kiosks that are active.
Two big enhancements were part of this release centered around data export, and a new editing tool for your survey content.
Export Satisfaction Data to CSV
These enhancements came directly from customer feedback. You now have the ability to download data for your satisfaction surveys into a CSV.
Updated Editing Tool
We’ve equipped our survey builder with a new text editing tool to make it easier to format question titles and the content in your alerts.
What’s on Deck?
We’ve got a few big releases coming up in the next few weeks that we are thrilled about. One is a complete makeover of the survey app UI (this will blow your mind), and the second is the addition of new automated reports.
Make a Wish!
Our product team is working hard to deliver many exciting updates this year to QuickTapSurvey. As always, our releases are centered around customer feedback (it’s all about you guys). If you have any feedback, please “make a wish” within our product. We review all of your requests.
Also published on Medium.