- January Product Wishes Granted – Kiosk Notifications and Satisfaction Rating Reporting
- Online Surveys vs Focus Groups: How to Make the Right Choice?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Potentially Disastrous Customer Service Fails
- Is Customer Satisfaction Worth the Effort? 5 Ways to Maximise ROI
- Why Customers Leave Negative Reviews Online (And What You Can Do To Prevent It)
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Losing Customers (And What You Can Do About It)
- Why Every HR Manager Needs to Collect 360 Degree Feedback From Employees
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Target Audience Before Starting a Business
- 10 Ways to Find New Customers and Increase Sales in 2017
- CSAT, CES or NPS? Which Customer Satisfaction Metric Is Right For You?
Infographic: Most Common Trade Show Mistakes
Did you know it takes 22% less time and effort to contact a lead from a trade show than a traditional sales channel? It’s true, and probably the biggest reason why trade shows are the number one B2B marketing tool available for companies of all sizes.
Trade shows are a great way to pitch a new product or idea and examine market trends. By exhibiting, you’re able to bring huge visibility to your brand as well as come face-to-face with potential customers who are looking for solutions just like yours. Research indicates a whopping 70% of trade show attendees plan to buy one or more products. To make a lasting impression and stand out amongst a sea of competitors, preparation is key – and this includes crucial post-show activities where the engagement must go on.
So whether you’re ready to exhibit at your first trade show or thinking of investing in one down the line – here are 25 tips that will help you avoid the most common trade show mistakes.
Also published on Medium.