- January Product Wishes Granted – Kiosk Notifications and Satisfaction Rating Reporting
- Online Surveys vs Focus Groups: How to Make the Right Choice?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Potentially Disastrous Customer Service Fails
- Is Customer Satisfaction Worth the Effort? 5 Ways to Maximise ROI
- Why Customers Leave Negative Reviews Online (And What You Can Do To Prevent It)
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Losing Customers (And What You Can Do About It)
- Why Every HR Manager Needs to Collect 360 Degree Feedback From Employees
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Target Audience Before Starting a Business
- 10 Ways to Find New Customers and Increase Sales in 2017
- CSAT, CES or NPS? Which Customer Satisfaction Metric Is Right For You?
Startup Open House Returns! Meet The Team, Tour Our Digs!
The third annual Startup Open House is taking place tomorrow, September 22.
Startup Open House is a favourite time of year for us at QuickTapSurvey. Since its inception, the annual startup event has helped us connect with heaps of cool folks from the Toronto startup community. People drop by for all sorts of reasons from wanting to take in a demo to checking out available jobs (coz we’re always hiring). And then there are those who are simply curious about the noise coming from our offices! (oh hi, neighbours!)
As you can tell, we’re proud hosts. This will be our third year in a row – here’s why we keep doing it:
1) We like to support the Toronto Tech Community
QuickTapSurvey is an active member of Toronto’s vibrant tech community. Our founders are Waterloo engineering grads with a passion for innovation and entrepreneurship. They are mentors to aspiring founders and will be first to tell you that Toronto has the greatest tech community in the country! You’ll have a chance to rub shoulders with both Ravin and Tishan this Thursday – so bring your questions!
2) We like meeting people who already know us
Customers, partners, friends – as a startup supporter, this event is for you too! We pride ourselves on delivering simple, beautiful solutions designed around the needs of our customers, but as a SaaS business, we don’t get a lot of face-to-face time with our customers. So if you’re reading this, please consider it an open invite to attend – we’d love to be able to finally shake hands and thank you for playing a part in our tremendous growth.
3) We’re always down to party!
3 pm 🎵 + 🍻 + 🍕 ? ‘Nuff said!
Whatever your reason to attend, our entire team is ready to show you a good time so mark your calendar and come on by!
Also published on Medium.