- January Product Wishes Granted – Kiosk Notifications and Satisfaction Rating Reporting
- Online Surveys vs Focus Groups: How to Make the Right Choice?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Potentially Disastrous Customer Service Fails
- Is Customer Satisfaction Worth the Effort? 5 Ways to Maximise ROI
- Why Customers Leave Negative Reviews Online (And What You Can Do To Prevent It)
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Losing Customers (And What You Can Do About It)
- Why Every HR Manager Needs to Collect 360 Degree Feedback From Employees
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Target Audience Before Starting a Business
- 10 Ways to Find New Customers and Increase Sales in 2017
- CSAT, CES or NPS? Which Customer Satisfaction Metric Is Right For You?
DOD Tech: There’s A Dash Cam For Everyone
Did you know that insurance providers will reduce your policy by around 15 percent if you use a dash cam to record your driving? Dash cams are becoming ever more popular because footage is not just accepted by insurers as evidence of fault in an accident, its also admissible in court.
For proof, look no further than YouTube, which has great examples of dash cam videos proving drivers weren’t at fault. Without video evidence, it would have been one person’s word against the others and a mountain ton of paperwork and frustration.
There is a huge variety of dash cam devices on the market. Some of them feature a single, forward-facing camera while others offer both forward and rear-facing cameras. Then there are those with wide angle lenses and GPS technology to measure your speed. But if you’re seeking one with exceptional quality video and a ton of consistently great online reviews, look no further than Taiwanese manufacturer DOD Tech.
“QuickTapSurvey is everything I wanted from a marketing perspective. It’s very flexible, it allows for branding and even works offline! We are using it at every trade show we attend – from LA to Paris – and I haven’t experienced a single situation where I wished it could do more”.
Carlos Guevara, Marketing & Business Development, DOD Tech Canada
Also published on Medium.