- January Product Wishes Granted – Kiosk Notifications and Satisfaction Rating Reporting
- Online Surveys vs Focus Groups: How to Make the Right Choice?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Potentially Disastrous Customer Service Fails
- Is Customer Satisfaction Worth the Effort? 5 Ways to Maximise ROI
- Why Customers Leave Negative Reviews Online (And What You Can Do To Prevent It)
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Losing Customers (And What You Can Do About It)
- Why Every HR Manager Needs to Collect 360 Degree Feedback From Employees
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Target Audience Before Starting a Business
- 10 Ways to Find New Customers and Increase Sales in 2017
- CSAT, CES or NPS? Which Customer Satisfaction Metric Is Right For You?
There are many ways to collect data about your customers. Two of the most popular are...
How happy and satisfied are your customers, and how does the way they feel about your...
You want to satisfy your customers with every transaction; you know this. However, when a customer...
As 2016 winds down and 2017 begins, you have many things on your mind in regards...
Gathering information about your target prospect can help you build an accurate buyer personal and ensure...
As 2016 draws to a close, it’s easy to get wrapped up in the rush of...
5 Best Ways to Follow-Up On Your Sales Leads
If you know anything about sales and marketing, you are...
- February 23, 2017
5 Important Metrics for Measuring Your Trade Show Marketing ROI
When you decide to put the time, money and effort...
- February 15, 2017
QuickTapSurvey Wins FinancesOnline’s Survey Software Awards
Looking to feature and promote only the best survey apps and data collection tools,...
- February 2, 2017
January Product Wishes Granted – Kiosk Notifications and Satisfaction Rating Reporting
Happy New Year! The first release of the year boasts two new features to...
- January 31, 2017
LIT 🔥 : Crazy/Brilliant Ideas From QuickTapSurvey’s Internal Hackathon
In mid-December, we hosted our final #QuickTapHack of 2016 and once again, the ideas...
- January 6, 2017
2016 U.S. Election Proves Online Polling Is Outdated, And Frequently Wrong
We’re saying it: Hillary Clinton wasn’t the only loser last night. The polling industry took...
- November 9, 2016